In the end, cleaning up and following brew doctors advice made it possible to run through the setup described above. I copied the entire lampp folder from /opt to a new server.
Amelia’s café mirrors a real life style kitchen where your children can use their imagination to play “restaurant” where they cook and serve food.
Our building wall allows you and your child to make an obstacle course and watch colorful plastic balls travel through.
Construction area: our construction area allows your children to uses their imagination to build and grow!
[mysqld] port = 3306 socket = /tmp/skip-external-locking key_buffer_size = 16K pid-file=/var/run/mysqld/[mysqld_safe] log-error=/var/log/pid-file=/var/run/mysqld/I tried following these instructions a million times but never got it to work.
I tried to "cheat" by not cleaning up all the things brew doctor warned me about since I thought they didn't make a difference.
Search for updating leopard:
120309 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /usr/local/mysql/data 120309 [Warning] Setting lower_case_table_names=2 because file system for /usr/local/mysql/data/ is case insensitive 120309 [Warning] You need to use --log-bin to make --binlog-format work. 120309 Inno DB: The Inno DB memory heap is disabled 120309 Inno DB: Mutexes and rw_locks use GCC atomic builtins 120309 Inno DB: Compressed tables use zlib 1.2.3 120309 Inno DB: Initializing buffer pool, size = 16.0M 120309 Inno DB: Completed initialization of buffer pool 120309 Inno DB: Operating system error number 13 in a file operation.